THE FACTS AND FIGURES
Source: CLIC Sargent
-Today, 11 more children and young people will hear the devastating news they have cancer.
- Every year in the UK around 4,000 children and young people under 25 are diagnosed with cancer. Around 2,300 are aged 16 to 24-years-old
- Although eight in 10 will survive cancer, it is still the leading cause of death from a single disease among children and young people in the UK
- It is estimated there are 10,000 survivors of childhood cancer aged 24 and under living in the UK. Around 30% of survivors have a chronic health condition and a further 30% have another ongoing health-related problem.
- The type of cancer and its treatment varies for each child or young person, but treatment normally starts straightaway and can last up to three years.
Tristone UK are committed to fundraising for CLIC Sargent.
We believe that by working together, we can achieve so much more.
At the first day of every month, Tristone UK sends out a Pallet Points discount voucher to our customers.
Full terms: https://tristonesolidsurfaces.uk/pallet-points-terms
We are calling on our customers to donate their pallet points voucher to CLIC Sargent.
> Tristone UK will then match the donation and send over two times the value of the Pallet Points voucher to CLIC Sargent!
This means, if you donate a £25 Pallet Points voucher, Tristone UK will send £50 to CLIC Sargent on your behalf!
> Why launch this campaign in September?
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
- During Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, there's a greater emphasis on increasing awareness these causes from all businesses and cancer charities.
- The flagship campaign for CLIC Sargent this year is for the creation of a Young Cancer Patient Travel Fund so they don't have to worry about increasing travel costs during treatment.
Our promise to our customers
With your permission, we promise to donate the value of your Pallet Points voucher to CLIC Sargent and then we will match that donation with a donation of our own.
Our promise to CLIC Sargent
We promise to raise as much money as we can for CLIC Sarget from the 1st September 2017.
This is an ongoing fundraising campaign.
This is a page managed by Tristone UK Limited.
This page has been set up to raise awareness of our campaign goals and strategy.
This page does not and will not directly accept donations.
Join The Conversation
Use #YoungLivesvsCancer on social media and raise awareness for CLIC Sargent today!
Disclaimer: Content provided on this page have been curated by searching for the hashtag #YoungLivesVsCancer on Twitter. Tweets that appear on this page should not be seen as endorsements by Tristone UK Limited or CLIC Sargent unless otherwise stated.