Delivery & Returns
- All items returned to Tristone UK Limited will incur a minimum of 20% re-stocking fee.
- Returned items must be in perfect condition and in their original packaging.
- Special order items, pre-formed worktops and discontinued products cannot be returned.
- Products which are not accepted on delivery will incur a re-stocking charge, unless the order is cancelled before the items are dispatched.
- If there are any damage, defective or incorrectly supplied goods the customer must inform Tristone UK Limited within 2 days of delivery.
- For damaged items delivered with FedEX the customer must contact Tristone UK Limited within 24 of delivery. Photo evidence which shows the condition of the damaged item must be emailed to email@example.com
- Tristone UK Limited deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For deliveries to other locations please contact our office.
- Tristone Distribution has a standard delivery charge for less than 5 sheets (12mm) for mainland UK. Deliveries to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland will be charged per pallet.
- Standard lead time for delivery of stock items is approximately 2-7 working days for mainland UK, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- The lead time for Europe stock items is approximately 7-14 working days.
- Standard lead time for Korea stock items is approximately 12-14 weeks.
- If you would like a delivery on a specific day please detail your request when placing the order and will do our best to meet your requirements.
- Urgent deliveries can be arranged. Any charges incurred for urgent deliveries will be advised at the time of ordering.
- Sinks & Accessories ordered separately from the sheet order will be charged for delivery.
- Thermoformed sinks & bowls has a 10-14 working days lead time.
Please note that these conditions are additional to the Tristone UK Limited Terms and Conditions of Sale. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.